Thursday, November 15, 2012

FINALLY! Twilight's final finale

Team Jacob or Team Edward? I don't know about you but I'm on  Team soundtrack. 


Passion Pitt, St. Vincent, Ellie Goulding and  Green Day are just a few of the artists featured on the sound track to the last installment of the Twilight Saga and I can't help but wonder how the Twilight movie soundtracks can be so good while the movies themselves suck. 

Original Soundtrack - Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2  

Track listing:

 Where I Come From - Passion Pit
Bittersweet - Ellie Goulding
Forgotten, The - Green Day
Fire in the Water - Feist
Everything and Nothing - The Boom Circuits
Antidote, The - St. Vincent
Speak Up - POP ETC
Heart of Stone - Iko
Cover Your Tracks - A Boy and His Kite
Ghosts - James Vincent McMorrow
All I`ve Ever Needed - Nikki Reed
New for You - Reeve Carney
Thousand Years, Pt. 2, A - Christina Perri
Plus Que Ma Propre Vie - Carter Burwell





No comments:

Post a Comment