Friday, July 18, 2014

Sprinkle White Cupcakes from a customer



I have a lot of really sweet regular customers at work, one of which likes to treat my co-workers and I  to her homemade baked goods! I am always happy to see her but I  was really happy the day she dropped off a container labeled "sprinkle white cupcakes" for me and my co-workers to share!














Curious about how her cupcakes would look, given the container they came in, I was surprised to see that her cupcakes were frosting-less! Genius! In it's place...Rainbow Sprinkles, one of my favs!  I'm not sure what brand of packaged cake mix she used, but it had to be either Pillsbury Funfetti or Betty Crockers Party Rainbow Chip because I could see the sprinkles in the cake before I bit into it.



 
The mini cupcakes must have been freshly baked because they were still alittle gooey on top yet fluffy and moist inside. The delicate sweetness of the white cake was made a touch sweeter thanks to the Rainbow sprinkles which also served as colorful decorations. It only took two bites to eat one, making them perfect for a quick sugar fix between customers! 
 
It's always nice to be pleasantly surprised at work: not only do my customer's sweet deliveries brighten up our work day, they also give us a chance to snack on something other than the pastries we offer.

Another great thing about her cupcakes? Mini cupcakes sans frosting cut calories  making these a great Summer treat!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment