Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Mrs. Fields Cookie Cups

Photo by Nikki DeMartini
Mrs. Fields is famous for cookies but the menu offers a lot more than the standard chocolate chip, sugar and peanut-butter cookie.I love a good, warm cookie and I love cupcakes, so a cupcake in cookie form really takes the cake!  Mrs.Fields' Cookie Cups are thick chocolate chip cookies (think of stuffing classic chocolate chip cookie dough into a cupcake tin ) and topped with decorative frosting. They look just like Cupcakes!

Mrs. Fields can be found in pretty much any mall and that's where I  picked up some of Santa's favorite (upgraded) Christmas Eve treats while I shopped for Christmas gifts.  There's a"regular size", which is close to a standard a cupcake and there's also Mini Cookie Cups. 
 The mall only had Mini Cookie Cups available that day and when you buy three, you get one for free but prices aren't listed (four Mini Cup Cakes will cost ya $3.95). 


Photo by Nikki DeMartini

Since the young girl behind the counter asked which ones I wanted I thought there would be different cookie flavors to choose from but she let me know that there's only chocolate chip Cookie Cups. I didn't really care which color frosting I got on my Mini Cookie Cups but I was happy I got one purple one! 

If it wasn't for the frosting fit for a (mini) Cupcake, I could have easily finished each bite size
chocolate chip cookie in a single bite. The cookies were pretty fresh, not warm and fresh out of the oven but not hard, crunchy and crumbly either. At least one of my Mini Cookie Cups had frosting which was hardened more than the others but it was still eatable. It's a good thing I still had some shopping to do because these little guys pack a serious sugar rush! Two out of  four Mrs. Fields Mini Cookie Cups was more than enough to send me on my merry way and with copious amounts of sugar pumping through my blood I got all of my shopping done!



Secure your spot on the Nice List and leave Santa a Cookie Cup to help him power through Christmas Eve night! 

Happy Holidays! May all of your cookie dreams come true!



3 comments: