Monday, August 19, 2013

Let Go, Today!

It is time to give "Let Go"  a go! The  new RAC song featuring Kele Okereke (of Bloc Party) and MNDR  has been teased for weeks and was slated to be released tomorrow but they just couldn't wait! They jumped the gun and let "Let Go" loose today!
 
"After Andre (RAC) remixed "Feed Me Diamonds," he reached out and asked if MNDR would work on a song with Kele Okereke... and I was like, "feed YOU diamonds." RAC is the perfect combination of melody, dance, and pure emotion." - MNDR
 
 
 
" Here it is!
A full day early, Let Go (ft. Kele & MNDR). Thanks so much for all your support over these years. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. Bloc Party was the first band I ever remixed in 2005, and MNDR is one of my favorite new artists so I'm really proud of this song." - RAC
 

Ready, set, stream "Let Go" https://soundcloud.com/rac/let-go-ft-kele-mndr





No comments:

Post a Comment