Friday, April 17, 2015

Edible Arrangement . . . Cupcakes!


I recently stumbled upon an opportunity for "gym friendly" cupcake review while working at one of my three jobs which is, yep, at a gym! 



Did you know that Edible Arrangements now makes chocolate dipped fruit treats in other forms other than the original "flower arrangement"?! I didn't!









One faithful morning, I was delightfully surprised by a box which looked like a box of chocolates from Edible Arrangements and was curious to find out what treats were inside since it was obviously not an arrangement.  














When I opened the box I found an assortment of chocolate and white chocolate covered somethings: some were star shaped and others were shaped and decorated to look like cupcakes! I figured that it had to be  cantaloupe or pineapple under the chocolate coating and my first bite unveiled a bright yellow pineapple! The tropical fruit was cool, fresh, juicy and tasted great with the dark chocolate which I wouldn't have guessed. 





















Along with being a refreshing, no guilt tasty treat it also has some  health benefits! 
Pineapple is a great source of fiber, Vitamin B-6, Iron and Potassium. This fruit is also a natural anti-inflammatory, it promotes digestion, its full of powerful antioxidants which ward off free radicals lowering cholesterol levels making it a very heart healthy (and yummy) food and so much more!  Dark Chocolate, while delicious, also packs a powerful antioxidant punch along with a slew of  vitamins and minerals. 



I love that Edible Arrangements has embraced Cupcakes! 
Being fit can be fun AND yummy!  


1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today.  Edible Arrangements Oakville

    ReplyDelete